This months favorite recipe is Traditional Southern Deviled Eggs. Enjoy this Utterly Delicious recipe.
From our BILL UTTER FORD Family to yours!
Recipe courtesy: Paula Deen
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 14 eggs
- 7 large eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Salt and pepper, for taste
- Paprika, for garnishing
- Sweet gherkin pickles sliced, for garnishing
- Pimentos, for garnishing
Halve 7 eggs lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in a small bowl.
Mash yolks with a fork and stir in mayonnaise, pickle relish and mustard. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
Fill egg whites evenly with yolk mixture. Garnish with paprika, pickles and pimentos. Store covered in refrigerator.